This course will outline the rational for surgical treatment in the management of Peri-implantitis, Crown Lengthening and Periodontitis. It will also take you through each procedure step by step, with both theory and hands-on to enhance your understanding and surgical skills, using soft and hard tissue dental lasers.
Aims and objectives:
- To understand the indications and contra-indications for clinical crown lengthening, both cosmetic and restorative.
- To practice crown lengthening procedures, both flapless and flapped techniques using soft and all-tissue lasers.
- To understand the rationale for surgical Periodontal therapy and clinical requirements to enhance predictability for Periodontal regeneration.
- To practice flapless minimally invasive Periodontal surgery using all-tissue lasers.
- To understand the aetiology and basic steps in successful management of peri-implantitis.
- To practice using all tissue lasers on implant surfaces and learn the steps involved in peri-implantitis surgery.
09.00-09.15 – Registration.
09.15-11.15 – Crown lengthening surgery and hands on.
11.15-11.30 – Refreshments.
11.30-13.30 – Periodontal flapped and flapless surgery and hands on.
13.30-14.15 – Lunch.
14.15-16.15 – Peri-implantits therapy and hands on.
16.15-16.30 – Refreshments.
16.30-17.00 – Questions.
Dates/ location: 27th July London – Stanhope Place, 13th October London – Stanhope Place
Price: 399 plus VAT