2 Day Certified Bioclear Method Anterior Composite Course (Level 1 & Level 3)
Level 1 – Injection moulding techniques for modern anterior composite dentistry
This highly practical course is designed for all dentists who wish to increase their skills in modern techniques for successful anterior composite restorations. The Bioclear Method offers a unique and cutting-edge alternative to traditional direct composite restorations.
The Dominic Hassall Training Institute is also an International Bioclear Learning Centre; therefore, delegates who complete the 2-day course at the BLC will become Level 1 & Level 3.0 Certified Bioclear Practitioners.
Day 1 focuses on the injection moulding composite technique with the use of the anatomic Bioclear matrix system, and the Rock Star mirror 2-step polishing technique.
Practical sessions include: Cavity design including the infinity edge margin Anatomic Bioclear matrix selection and adaption Injection moulding composite technique Rock Star 2 step polish Anterior deep class III caries Treatment of Black Triangles Diastema closure and reshaping of undersized peg lateral teeth.
– Bioclear Method background and method
– Bioclear Matrix selection and adaptation
– Heating and injection molding of composite materials
– Biofilm removal • Clark 2-step Polish technique
– Clark Class III cavity design with radius/infinity margin
– Injection molding for Class III restorations
– Black triangle closure/treatment
– Reshaping undersized teeth
– Treatment of peg laterals
Level 3.0 – Full Aesthetic Veneers
Level 3 courses focus on large complex cases that require treatment planning and advanced techniques. Focus will be on using Direct Bioclear Method composite veneers to rebuild fractured teeth and as a valuable alternative to porcelain crowns and veneers.
Practical sessions include: Treatment planning and execution of full composite veneers on compromised or previously restored maxillary anteriors – canine to canine. Understand and practice principles of proper tooth preparation Learn efficient composite injection moulding techniques to create dramatic yet realistic results with the new Bioclear Veneer Matrix.
– Refresh of Bioclear Method background and method
– Bioclear Matrix selection and adaptation including the Bioclear Veneer Matrix
– Clark 2-step Polish technique
– Clark Class III cavity design with radius/infinity margin when replacing old failed traditional composites
– Rebuilding fractured teeth
– Direct composite veneers
GDC Development Outcomes: C
14 hrs verifiable CPD
Friday 26th April (Level 1) & Saturday 27th April (Level 3)
Further information & course bookings www.dominic-hassall-training.co.uk
Optident customers receive a 15% discount from the course, enter “opt15” into the voucher box at check out.