CLINICAL EXCELLENCE IN ANTERIOR COMPOSITE RESTORATION
Nowadays the maintenance of “a nice smile” represents the main desire of our patients and the request for tooth colored restorations is very high. Predictable and repeatable results can be achieved through materials and clinical practices that, on one hand, preserve the original structure of the compromised tooth and, on the other hand, involve a very low biologic price. This two-day course offers hands-on training; delegates will know new technologies for the enamel-dentinal adhesion and the continuous evolution of more sophisticated esthetic materials as composite and porcelains allow the effective reaching of veriﬁable and predictable results.
This course aims to point out the relevant guidelines in both direct and indirect techniques for esthetic anterior restorations through the evaluation of techniques and materials in order to reach correct, standardized and long lasting evidence based clinical results.
– A simple approach to the direct restoration of anterior teeth
– The direct restoration of anterior teeth: cavity preparation
– Understanding the layering technique and his application
– Adhesive procedures: Choice of material: composite resin or ceramic?
– Indirect restoration: Aesthetic Veneers Technique Step by step: cavity preparation, impression, cementation, ﬁnishing and polishing
Dates & Verifiable CPD:
16th & 17th November – 9:00am – 5:00pm
2 DAYS (16 HOURS CPD)
Optident, London – Lunch and refreshments will be provided. Please submit any dietary requirements when booking.
Prof. Francesco M Mangani
**SAVE £150 – EARLY BIRD PRICE £950 AVAILABLE UNTIL 18TH MAY 2018**
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Call: 0117 911 7249 or Visit our website: deltadentalacademy.co.uk