Double The Vision
This 2-day course aims to provide a comprehensive cover of adhesive restorations for single posterior teeth and will include:
– Foundations for providing excellent long lasting Occlusal and Class II composite restorations
– Fundamentals of adhesion
– Contemporary adhesive solutions for cuspal coverage
– Current morphology driven guidelines for preparation for Composite and Lithium Disilicate Onlays
– Understanding cavity preparations for adhesive restorations, looking beyond the classing GV black classifications.
– Learning how to finish preparations and create smooth margins for optimal adhesion and long-term colour stability
– Understand a basic foundation into adhesion and the importance of knowing your adhesive system
– Improving confidence with rubber dam, simple tips and tricks to speed up the isolation process
– A simplified layering technique which focusses on recreating form
– Techniques for adhesive cementation using heated composite
Square Mile Dental Centre, London
2-3 November 2018
Development outcome C, 14 CPD Hours
Dr. Sanjay Sethi & Dr. Nikhil Sethi
For more information and to book contact:
Nik Sethi: 07825 372756
Sajay Sethi BDS
Sanjay Sethi qualified from Guy’s Hospital in 1993 with BDS. He is in private practice in London and has a special interest in aesthetics and implants in dentistry. He has lectured extensively internationally. He is a full member and Past President of the British Academy of Aesthetic Dentistry, an active member of the European Academy of Aesthetic Dentistry and is also a member of the ADI.
Nik Sethi BDS, MFDS RCSI, MClinDent; MRD RCS (Eng) UK specialist in Periodontics
Nik Sethi qualified from King’s College London in 2009. He has a Master of aesthetic dentistry, also at King’s College London. Since then he has established himself in private practice in London under the training of Dr Sanjay Sethi, with a keen interest for restorative treatment and endodontics. Nik has attended several highly respected year courses on restorative dental training including a year course with Tidu Mankoo and Basil Mizrahi. He became a full member of the British Academy of Aesthetic dentistry in 2017 and has been proudly attending the annual conference since 2011. Nik provides regular teaching courses on composite restorations and is regularly featured in Dentistry Magazine, writing a series of articles aimed at educating younger dentists.