Schedules are busy, and time is hectic…who has time to sharpen?
Join us for a FREE clinical consultation on a date and time suitable for you and receive a FREE Blackjack Pro Thin instrument from American Eagle!*
During this consultation, the importance of sharp instrumentation will be discussed in detail, along with the following questions:
– Why do you need to sharpen?
– Which instruments need to be sharp?
– How can you work smarter rather than harder?
– What sustainable approach can your practice adopt to also increase profit?
– How can you customise your set up to save time and easily identify your instruments?
And much more!
Don’t forget the added bonus, the first 20 people who attend the consultation will receive a FREE Blackjack Pro Thin instrument from American Eagle.
Aim: To give a brief overview of the range of oral hygiene tools that are available from Youngs Innovations to support the effective management of dental diseases.
– Provide a brief summary of the benefits of effective plaque control to improve patient outcomes
– Be aware of the range of instruments that are available to assist and enhance your clinical
practice with patient comfort in mind
– Be able to select the most appropriate instrument and technique for effective biofilm disruption and calculus removal in order to support primary and secondary prevention
– Have an understanding of the benefits and limitations of instrument sharpening Young Innovations to support the effective management of dental diseases
Additional info and booking
– This call will be E-CPD certified – receive a certificate for 45 minutes of CPD – GDC Development Outcomes: C
– The time and dates are flexible (slots are available Monday to Friday 9am – 6:30pm, Evening slots are also available on request)
– To book please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01943 60 50 50
*Free Black Blackjack Pro Thin instrument from American Eagle is available to the first 20 people to sign up and attend the clinical consultation.