Affinity Crystal Economy Pack
User Review( votes)
6 x 50ml cartridges and mixing tips
Affinity Crystal is a water-clear, silicone matrix material designed for easy fabrication of provisional veneers.
Affinity Crystal flows effortlessly into the embrasure areas, capturing extreme detail to create an accurate, clear matrix through which you can light-cure provisional material. It has a 45 second working time and is not recommended as a bite registration material.
Its transparency allows you to control flash formation, both interproximal and gingival, by visually verifying seating and adaptation of the filled matrix. Voids and air bubbles in the temporary composite material can also be detected easily when used with the Clear Impression Trays
– Advanced silicone matrix material you can light-cure through
– Prevents formation of interproximal and gingival flash
– Transparent formula facilitates proper seating and detection of voids and air bubbles
– Outstanding durability and tear strength
– Ideal working and setting times
– More efficient than traditional procedures using putty, alginate, and vacuum splints.