Choice 2 Starter Kit Including All Bond Universal
User Review( votes)
2 x Syringes CHOICE 2 Shade: TRANSLUCENT 4.5g ea
1 x Syringe CHOICE 2 Shade: A1 4.5g
1 x Syringe CHOICE 2 Shade: B1 4.5g
1 x Syringe CHOICE 2 Shade: MILKY BRIGHT 4.5g
1 x Syringe UNI-ETCH w/ BAC 5g
1 x Syringe 9.5% Porcelain Etchant 5g
1 Bottle each Bis-Silane Parts A & B 6ml ea
1 Bottle ALL-BOND UNIVERSAL 6ml
1 Bottle Porcelain Bonding Resin 6ml
Accessories and Instructions
Choice 2 is a light-cured luting cement designed specifically for cementation of porcelain and composite veneers. Choice 2 exhibits color stability which is a critical factor in esthetic veneer cementation.
Choice 2 is an accurately shade-matched porcelain cementation system with 10 shades, matching try-in pastes (where required) and a revolutionary 2-part silane and porcelain wetting resin for the optimum adhesive strength.
Developed by Dr Nasser Barghi, Choice 2 has a Delta Index* previously unmatched by any other porcelain adhesive system for complete colour stability. *(Delta Index is a measurement of short-term and long-term colour change. Further information available on file).
Choice 2 is camphorquinone-based and is therefore compatible for use with all curing lights, including LED’s.
– Choice 2 is specifically formulated for color stability (Delta E <1.2**) resulting in high esthetics
– Excellent physical properties ensure the restoration will stand up to significant pressure and stress that is placed on veneers daily
– Highly filled resin cement enhances the overall strength of the restoration
– Low film thickness ensures veneers are completely seated
– Corresponding try-in pastes confirm shade selection prior to cementation
– Choice 2 cement will not change (shade shift) over time, a problem that can occur with dual-cured systems
– A multitude of shades ensures that the final restoration blends well and is natural looking for any patient