Ena Seal light cure 5ml
The fibres of the ENA post are inserted into the same fluorescent resin matrix as the HFO hybrid composite giving perfect integration of colour together with conservative strength. The modulus of the ENA Post is close to dentine and when bonded in pace, produces a monoblock type structure which is proven to be more protective of remaining tooth structure.
Two tapered designs (2% and 10%) are available for the appropriate size and taper of the restored tooth.
Low viscosity light curing sealant
1 x 5ml Bottle Ena Seal
– Adhesive resin in combination with Ena Bond
– Conditioner for composite surfaces and for composite application brushes (do not use
with new HRi Universal Enamel)
– Composite surface sealant
– Composite restoration margin sealant
– Acrylic temporary sealant