Futar D Fast
2 x 50ml Futar D Fast
Used with the Green mixing tips, Futar D Fast is a syringable, elastomer, addition-curing bite registration material on a vinyl polysiloxane base with high final hardness for recording the occlusal relationship. With double speed setting and with extra-high final hardness (Shore-D 43).
Futar D Fasr can be comfortably trimmed with a rotary instrument and impresses due to it’s easy handling. The correct bite relationship can be checked intraorally and excess segments can be broken off.
It has no elastic rebound when articulating the two models.
It doesn’t flow into in the interdental spaces and can be easily removal from the mouth.
View the full range of Kettenbach Products
– Rapid working time is 15 seconds
– Intraoral setting time of 45 seconds
– Total setting time of 1 minute.
– An extremely high final hardness of Shore-D 43
– Low elasticity
– Extra quick working time of 15 seconds, extra short intraoral setting time
– High thixotropy
– Precise results, maximum convenience