User Review( votes)
2 x 3ml bottles Interface
Invented by Dr John Kanca III, Interface is the only material that allows a doctor to prepare ceramics, dentine and enamel in one simple application step. Interface achieves this without the use of hydrofluoric acid. It also eliminates the guesswork associated with deciding whether to first etch exposed tooth structure or the ceramic material.
Why decide when you can simply use Interface – Interface eliminates the worry over whether your silane is fresh. It is at its maximum potency when it is applied.
Interface is a two-bottle system this is mixed prior to use. This guarantees your material is fresh and functional for each and every use.
– All porcelain repairs
– Ceramic / enamel repairs
– Ceramic / enamel / dentin repairs
– CEREC cementation
– Anywhere silanes are used
– Prepares ceramics, enamel and dentin in one application
– Eliminates hydrofluoric acid
– Eliminates the hydrofluoric/phosphoric acid dilemma
– Always fresh