Kois Disposable Index Trays
User Review( votes)
1 x Kois Disposable Index Tray
The Kois Dento-Facial Analyser system registers and transfers the patient’s occlusal plane as well as tilts in the occlusal plane in three planes of space to the articulator relative to an average 100mm axis-incisal distance. O-rings can be adjusted on the vertical indicator rod to the patient’s facial landmarks for the evaluation of facial proportions. The height of the lip commisures can be measured from the index tray for marking on the study casts.
The disposable index trays are used with the Kois Dento-Facial Analyser and provides a permanent or disposable bite-fork registration record.
The Kois Adjustable Platform is used with the Kois Index Trays to mount the patient’s maxillary cast to the articulator. The platform can be adjusted up or down to a new incisal edge or acclusal plane position.
– Ideal for Smile design cases
– Allows golden proportions principles to be adopted
– Enables correct vertical facial mid-line to be easily determined
– Diagnostic wax-ups can be created that conform to golden proportion widths and heights
– Does not require conventional bite-fork, transfer jig or articulator index
– Adjustable mounting platform acts as maxillary cast support
– Ideal for both anterior diagnostic waxing and for dentures
– Cab be used with Denar articulators by using simple adaptor
– Easy to use waxing guides give guidance for accurate anterior diagnostic wax-ups.