User Review( votes)
4 x 50ml cartridges
12 x mixing tips
Template is an ultra-quick, ultra-accurate silicone matrix material specially designed for provisional
Traditionally, dentists use putty, alginate, vacuum stints or bite registration material as a matrix to fabricate their provisional restorations. Without fail, all of these materials either take too long, lack detail or do not provide enough rigidity to prevent excess flash.
Template is a fast setting poly vinyl siloxane matrix material that is designed specifically for the fabrication of provisionals. In less than 1 minute you can create the most accurate matrix.
It flows like a medium body impression material to capture the most detailed morphology, especially in the embrasure areas and into the finest morphology to capture superior detail and sets in only 30 seconds.
Once cured, it is rigid, snaps back into the mouth and won’t buckle in the embrasure areas like alginate. The result is minimal flash and maximum provisional accuracy.
Use with the Temp Trays
– Specifically designed as a temporary matrix material
– Flows beautifully and captures exquisite detail, less flash
– Sets in 30 seconds
– Once cured, releases easily and maintains its stable form indefinitely
– Reduces chair time significantly
– Cures to a rigid 68 durometer, snaps into place without interproximal tags folding
– Ideal for the Lingual Matrix Technique for Class III and IV restorations