96% patients would rather wear Reveal as part of their aligner therapy treatment (vs Invisalign)
- Set your practice apart from your competitors
- Fewer attachment appointments = Higher profit
- Zero investment to become a Reveal provider for 3 x higher hourly rate per treatment
- Lab fees from only £550 including retainers including a White Dental Beauty whitening treatment
- All-inclusive Aligner Treatment Plans and Retainers
- Complimentary 3D Treatment Plan meaning more patients will commit to a scan and or impressions with no risk
- Amazing service increasing your word of Mouth Referrals
In just 1 day discover how to offer affordable aesthetic Confident Smile Makeovers! With speaker Dr Hassan Ali. One of Europe’s most experienced Reveal Clear Aligner Providers share their top tips to offering confident Smile Makeovers.
Aims and Objectives
By the end of this course, delegates will discover the benefits of Reveal to both the dentist and patient and submit their first treatment with a full walk through of the patient journey.
Start time: 09:00am – Finish time: 05:00pm
CPD Hours – 8 hours
Learning Development Outcomes: A B C
Tickets: £249 + VAT
Plus 10% discount if more than 1 dentist attends from the same practice (you will receive an email with a discount code shortly after booking).
Date: Friday 26th November
Location: Waterfront Dental Education, West One Asama Court, Newcastle Business Park, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE4 7YD
We look forward to meeting you and your chosen team member!
To book CLICK HERE
Optident reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrolment, inclement weather or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable. If Optident cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund.
Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
Refund policy: 30 days. Attendees can receive refunds up to 30 days before the event start date.