Endo work taking too long or too stressful? Work less and make more … or work more and make even more! Learn to be better and faster at all aspects of Endo while become EXTREMELY PROFITABLE
What is Root Camp?
Root Camp balances a didactic and hands-on approach to mastering the art of modern endodontics. This continuing education series is aimed at helping clinicians and their team enhance their ability to better serve patients with in-house endodontic care. Root Camp offers four main components: Endodon-tricks, Surg & Rescue, Mud Run, Endo-Surgery Retreat.
Dr Tuong Nguyen
Dr Nguyen is a native of Saigon, Vietnam but has spent most of his youth in Brussels, Belgium. He graduated from the Catholic University of Louvain School of Dental Medicine and Stomatology in 1997.
Dr Nguyen attended the Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine and earned a certificate in Endodontics and a Master of Science of Dentistry degree in 2001. From 2001 to 2008, Dr Nguyen was a full-time assistant professor in the department of endodontics at both the university of Maryland, Baltimore College of Dental Surgery and the Oregon Health Science University School of Dentistry. He currently practices at Polaris Dental Specialists, a multi-speciality practice in Beaverton and Salem, OR, USA.
Root Camp Learning Objectives
– Deliver scientifically-based, clinically-relevant, and easy-to apply protocols
– Build a results-oriented approach to clinical endodontics
– Increase and perfect the knowledge of contemporary endodontic principles, materials, and armamentarium
– Increase the number of endodontic patients within your practice
– Keep 90% of endodontic patients “in-house” while accomplishing outstanding results*
– Increase revenue by improving case acceptance. Raise your production immediately!
– Decrease stress while heightening your patients’ satisfaction as well as your own
– Optimise treatment efficiency through streamlined protocols and synergistic teamwork to achieve a 30-minute molar endo with optimal laser disinfection
– Bring within the general dentist’s reach the basic concepts and proficiencies of non-surgical retreatment and apical surgery
2 Days of “no fluff no frills” with hands-on workshop
Location: Novotel Queenstown Lakeside, Cnr Earl St and Marine Parade, Queenstown, New Zealand
Date: 23rd – 24th August 2019
More Information: Visit facebook.com/WinRCamp
Event Fee: $1,700.00
Registration Deadline: 1st August 2019
Register Online: Click Here