Aeliteflo C2 Refill Syringe
User Review( votes)
1 x 1.5g Refill Syringe Shade C2
AELITEFLO is a filled, light-cure, microhybrid composite with flow characteristics which make it ideal for Class V cavity configurations as well as Class III`sand small Class IV`s
Other uses of this material may be as a pit and fissure sealant, repair of marginal defects, small core build-up, blocking out under cuts, porcelain repair,porcelain veneer cementation or as flowable composite for bonding fibrous splints into place.
This filled (60% by weight), barium glass composite is highly polishable and radiopaque for easy identification on radiographs.
AELITEFLO has unique thixotropic properties to prevent it from slumping for better control in hard to access areas.Using the provided tips. and is easily injected directly into the cavity preperation and can be shaped by the tip itself.
View the full range of Bisco Products
– Extremely easy handling for effortless adaption to dentition
– Microhybrid formula provides outstanding strength
– High polish and gloss for improved esthetics
– Aeliteflo has demonstrated over 15 years of proven clinical
– Due to its elastic properties, Aeliteflo bends with the tooth, leading to better retention.
– Excellent for abfraction lesions and Class V defects