User Review( votes)
4 x 0.67g Syringes ClearTemp LC
ClearTemp LC is a provisional cement used for luting of thin, translucent veneers on teeth. Its proprietary, light-cured resin formula provides the additional strength required to keep provisional veneers in place.
ClearTemp LC’s translucent shade won’t show through, and its unique fluorescing properties cause it to glow under a black light for easy detection. For luting temporary veneers, nothing will hold as long or look as natural as ClearTemp LC temporary veneer cement.
ClearTemp LC will also adhere more to the provisional than to the tooth, minimising the time and effort required ro remove ir from the preparation.
NB – Due to its high bond strength, ClearTemp LC should ONLY be used for temporary veneers
View the full range of Ultradent Products
– Stronger than traditional temporary cements
– Translucent shade won’t show through the provisional
– Fluoresces under a black light for easy detection and removal
– Will adhere more to the provisional than to the tooth
– Ergonomic contra-angle syringe delivery aids in precise placement
Hints & Tips
Can I use ClearTemp LC temporary veneer cement to lute permanent veneers?
Due to its high bond strength compared to other temporary cements, ClearTemp LC should be used for temporary veneers only. We recommend PermaShade LC veneer cement for luting permanent veneers.