Compact Steri-Container Classic Beige
1 x Compact Steri-Container Classic Beige
Use the Compact Steri-Container Classic Beige to contain your instruments during ultrasonic and sterilisation procedures. They are durable, self-lubricating plastic with a securely snapping lid and contains Antimicrobial Protection.
18.09cm x 3.81cm x 3.81cm
Autoclavable up to 136°C/275F°
You can reduce the risk of contact with contaminated instruments by using a Zirc dental cassette. Keeping the instruments in a closed container, makes you less likely to be injured or exposed to cross-contamination.
Using a cassette will help eliminate the misplacement of instruments and provide a more efficient sterilisation process.
An average of 5 minutes per procedure can be saved by implementing a cassette system.
View the full range of Zirc Products
– Protects instruments from extensive damage and prolongs their life
– Keeps instrument setups together through sterilisation and procedure processes
– Designed for superior water flow and cleaning – open top, round holes and radiused corners
– Non-slip feet for stability and safety
– Avialble in various colours