Core-Flo DC Natural/A1
User Review( votes)
1 x Dual syringe (base/catalyst 8g mixed) Natural/A1
Core-Flo DC Natural/A1 is a dual-cured, fluoride-containing core material that is ideal for core build-ups, post cementation, and as a dentin replacement material.
CORE-FLO DC is a dual-cured, fluoride-containing core material that is dispensed with an auto-mix dual-syringe dispenser. CORE-FLO DC is ideal for core build-up, post cementation, and as a dentin replacement material. CORE-FLO DCs superior compressive and flexural strength offers the clinician reliability and durability when fabricating direct restorations. In a simplified technique, the clinician can cement the post and build-up the core with one single application. CORE-FLO DC is radiopaque and available in two aesthetic shades, Natural/A1 and Opaque White to meet all of your direct and indirect restorative requirements.
View the full range of Bisco Products
– High compressive and, flexural strength, plus low water sorption ensure predictability and longevity of the restoration
– Superior handling – does not slump like other core materials on the market
– Easy to prepare cuts just like dentin
– Excellent flowability and adaptation as a post cement
– Low-shrinkage properties as a dentin replacement material
– Dual-cured, flowable core material saves time when cementing posts and building the core
– Void-free flow when cementing the post, and core provides homogenous bond to substrates
– Radiopaque material is easily identified on radiographs