User Review( votes)
1 x Dual-Syringe eCEMENT Dual-Cured Resin Cement (Base/Catalyst, 8g mixed)
1 x Syringe eCEMENT Light-Cured Resin Cement Shade: Translucent (4.5g)
1 x Syringe eCEMENT Light-Cured Resin Cement shade: Milky Bright (4.5g)
1 x 1 Bottle ALL-BOND UNIVERSAL (6ml)
1 x Bottle Porcelain Primer (3ml)
1 x Syringe 4% Porcelain Etchant (5g)
1 x Syringe SELECT HV ETCH w/BAC (5g)
The eCEMENT Kit is a resin cementation system designed to simplify the placement of lithium disilicate restorations.
Lithium disilicate is a silica-based glass ceramic available in pressed and milled forms, with both high and medium opacities, and high and low translucencies.
The eCEMENT system contains both light-cure, and dual-cure resin cement, ensuring that all of your lithium disilicate restorations will have exceptional retention and esthetics.
The eCEMENT system may also be used for cementation of all restorations including veneers, inlays, onlays, crowns, three-unit bridges CAD/CAM blocks & pressable ingots made of lithium disilicate.
View the full range of Bisco Products.
View the full range of Bisco Products
– Universal and versatile
– Easy removal of excess cement
– Low film thickness
– Multiple shades of light-cured cement
– Exceptional physical properties
– eCEMENT is a combination of innovative and proven products to successfully cement lithium disilicate restorations
– eCEMENT light-cured cements flow within the milled cement spaces and are fully reactive at 2mm to the absorbing light energy
– eCEMENT dual-cured cement ensures polymerization where the light cannot reach
– Porcelain Primer to silanate the lithium disilicate
– All-Bond Universal creates a sealed surface to both dentin and enamel
– 4% Porcelain Etchant is used to treat the lithium disilicate
– Select HV Etch w/BAC is used to condition the tooth structure before bonding