EdgeFile X7 Sterile 29mm Taper .06 (40)
6 x EdgeFile X7 Sterile 29mm Taper .06 (40)
The revolutionary EdgeFile X7 uses our own flexible FireWire NiTi forged with our proprietary heat-treating process. The FireWire NiTi Alloy improves strength and flexibility.
The heat-treating process gives the EdgeFile X7, “Canal Contouring Technology,” making the files extremely flexible and reducing the shape memory and “bounce back” effect of other NiTi files. The flexible EdgeFile closely follows the anatomy of the canal without straightening out, reducing the risk of ledging, transportation, and perforation. The flexible shaft reduces the need for excessive straight-line access, allowing more tooth structure to be preserved.
– Proprietary heat treatment process- FireWire NiTiTM Alloy improves strength and flexability
– Available in .04 and .06 Constant Taper- Variable Pitch
– Maximum flute diameter 1mm allows for minimally invasive preparation
– Parabolic Cross Section non cutting tip- Maximises file cutting efficiency
– Electropolished file- Increases sharpness and strength
– Reduced handle length for increased posterior access
– ISO tip size 17-45
– Available lengths: 21, 25 & 29 mm
– Matching gutta percha points and paper points compliment EdgeFile systems for a perfect fill. Available in sizes 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45 and 50.
– Matching Obturators – EdgeCore and EdgeFill for EdgeFile in sizes 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45 and 50.