Enamel Plus HRI Universal Enamel UE3 Tip
User Review( votes)
12 x 0.3g Tips Enamel Plus HRI Universal Enamel UE3
Enamel-composite system to restore the function in a micro-invasive way respecting the neuromuscular system and getting an excellent aesthetic integration. Enamel shades subject to low abrasion that are comparable to natural enamel. Ideal for use in posterior areas with direct or indirect technique and especially for prosthetic rehabilitations.
The problem: the refraction of light through the enamel
The solution: the same refractive index as natural enamel
Enamel plus HRi Universal Enamel is the first and only composite material to possess the same refractive index as natural enamel.
Hri is applied at the same thickness as the natural enamel, matching the opalescent properties of natural enamel blues, ambers and iridescent.
Different thicknesses of Enamel plus HRi change in shade in the same manner as natural Enamel would in the same thickness. Thickness of 0,6 mm allows ideal translucency.
View the full range of Micerium Products
– Simplified technique – HRi is applied at the same thickness as the natural enamel Matches the opalescent properties of natural enamel blues, ambers and iridescent properties
– Invisible margins no special margin preparation techniques, no glass effect lowering the value of the restoration
– Completely cylindrical – extrusion of composite without stress
– No material waste
– Long cap – no contact with composite
– Ergonomic design – comfortable to use