Flexipalette Form A
1 x Flexipalette Form A
Black Contrastor for Intra-Oral Photography
In partnership with StyleItaliano, a study group of passionate dentists and researchers, Smile Line have developed the Flexipalette Form A, which is a unique and innovative contrastor intended for intra-oral photography.
The innovative design of the Flexipalette facilitates complete black backgrounds when taking pictures. The ergonomic shape makes them easy to handle for both photographer and even for patients to self-position.
The Flexipalette Form A is made from a bendable copper sheet 100% over moulded with Plastimed, a medical grade silicone rubber. The soft surface is pleasant to touch, latex free, safe and hypoallergenic.
The material is opaque and reflection free. Its precise texture guarantees spotless and clean black backgrounds. The black material and its texture benefit the anti-reflection performance when taking intra-oral pictures.
View the full range of Smile Line Products.
Contrastors for Intraoral Photography
The Flexipalette is composed of a flexible copper plate covered with plasimed, a medical grade silicone, without latex and hypoallergenic.
– Protuberance palette shape for wide shots of the upper and lower arch.
– Handle shape for easy positioning.
– Can be sterilised in autoclave at 135°C
– Enhances digital photography of aesthetic cases
– Is totally opaque and reflection-free
– Comfortable for the patient
– Can be bent in a 30° to 45° degree angle to fit better into the patient’s mouth
– Latex free and hypoallergenic
– Resistant to alcohols, phenols, glutaldehyde, their mixtures and other mercury free disinfectants