Mini Matt Vibrant Green
User Review( votes)
1 x Mini Matt Vibrant Green
Dimensions: 9.84cm x 8.89cm x 1.27cm
You can reduce the risk of contact with contaminated instruments by using a Zirc dental cassette. Keeping the instruments in a closed container, makes you less likely to be injured or exposed to cross-contamination.
Using a cassette will help eliminate the misplacement of instruments and provide a more efficient sterilisation process.
An average of 5 minutes per procedure can be saved by implementing a cassette system.
View the full range of Zirc Products
– Non-slip feet for stability
– Holds 8 instruments
– Holds and organises instruments during procedures and sterilisation
– Autoclavable up to 136°C/275°F
– Contains Antimicrobial Protection
– Protects instruments from extensive damage and prolongs their life
– Keeps instrument setups together through sterilisation and procedure processes
– Designed for superior water flow and cleaning – open top, round holes and radiused corners
– Non-slip feet for stability and safety
– Avialble in various colours