User Review( votes)
Self Adhesive Resin Cement
1 x Dual Syringe 8g
TheraCem CA is a dual-cured, calcium and fluoride-releasing, self-adhesive resin cement indicated for luting crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays and posts (prefabricated metal/non-metal/fiber posts).
Delivering a strong bond to Zirconia and most substrates, along with easy clean-up and high radiopacity, TheraCem offers the clinician a reliable and durable cementation of indirect restorations.
View the full range of Bisco Products
– Continuous calcium and fluoride release
– Transitions from acidic to alkaline pH in minutes
– Specially formulated to allow for quick and easy clean-up
– A high degree of conversion ensures a higher physical strength
– Easy to identify on radiographs for quick and effective diagnosis
– Easy auto-mix, dual-syringe provides a consistent mix for immediate delivery
– Delivers a strong bond to zirconia and most substrates with no priming or etching required