Advancing Dentistry Symposium – Innovating to Create a New Standard of Care
Come join us in beautiful San Diego to learn more about the latest trends and innovations Advancing Dentistry today. Hear from leading experts in the field, including keynote speaker: Gordon J. Christensen.
Gordon J. Christensen
Gordon J. Christensen is Founder and CEO of Practical Clinical Courses (PCC) and Co-Founder and CEO for Clinicians Report Foundation (CR) and a practicing prosthodontst in Provo, Utah. PCC is an international continuing education organization that provides courses and videos for all dental professionals. CR offers unbiased research on thousands of dental products.
Join Dr Christensen for his speech ‘What Clinical Techniques & Technologies Do You Really Need and Why?’
Hear from the leading experts in the field on some of today’s hottest topics including:
– Tongue-tie diagnosis and treatment within 5 minutes
– Predictable Periodontal and Implantitis therapy
– Non-traumatic Crown and Veneer removal in less than 5 minutes
– Photobiomodulation – learn the treatments & benefits.
– Esthetic Crown Lengthening: a new, novel approach And Much More!
Doctors (on or before June 1, 2019) – $995
Doctors (after June 1, 2019) – $1,295
RDH/DA/Staff/Students – $299
Dates, Location & Booking details
Date: October 18 – 19, 2019
Location: San Diego, CA
Booking: biolase.com/ADS2019 or email: Events@biolase.com