All-Bond Universal Unit Dose 100pk
User Review( votes)
100 x All-Bond Universal Unit Dose
ALL-BOND UNIVERSAL is the first TRULY UNIVERSAL dental adhesive that combines etching, priming and bonding in ONE bottle.
ALL-BOND UNIVERSAL is an ethanol/water-based dental adhesive which bonds to dentine and to cut and un-cut enamel. Unlike other one bottle adhesives, ALL-BOND UNIVERSAL is engineered for use for both directs and indirects, bonds to all indirect substrates, and is compatible to all composite and resin based cements without an additional activator.
ALL-BOND UNIVERSAL is the solution to a busy practice for everyday reliability and effective performance.
– Not moisture sensitive use on wet, dry or moist tooth structure
– Impressive bond strength to ALL substrates
– Use with ALL direct and indirect restorations (<10 micron thickness)
– Perfect chemical balance for both total- and self-etch adhesion from one bottle
– Compatible with ALL resin cements (no additional activator required)
– Virtually no post-operative sensitivity
– All-Bond Universal offers the flexibility for total, self- and selective-etch procedures
– All-Bond Universal is compatible with all light, self- and dual-cured resin composite and cement materials for all direct and indirect procedures
– Other single bottle adhesives may need more than 1 bottle for indirect restorations, but with All-Bond Universal, NO activator is required.