All-Bond Universal Unit Dose 100 Pack
User Review( votes)
100 x All-Bond Universal Unit Dose
ALL-BOND UNIVERSAL UNIT DOSE 100 PACK is the first truly universal dental adhesive that combines etching, priming and bonding in ONE single unit dose
ALL-BOND UNIVERSAL is a single-component, light-cured bonding agent that combines etching, priming and bonding in one unit dose. It may be used in self-etch, total-etch or selective-etch bonding techniques.
Compatible with all dental materials, ALL-BOND UNIVERSAL is an ethanol/water-based adhesive containing MDP. It bonds to dentin, cut and uncut enamel. It is fully compatible with light-cured, self-cured and dual-cured resin composites and can be used for the bonding of both indirect and direct restorations without an additional activator. or for porcelain repairs and as a protective varnish for glass ionomer-based restorations.
ALL-BOND UNIVERSAL is also indicated for desensitisation of preparations prior to provisionalisation/immediate dentin sealing and for the desensitisation of exposed root surfaces.
ALL-BOND UNIVERSAL is the solution to a busy practice for everyday reliability and effective performance.
View the full range of Bisco Products.
– Not moisture sensitive use on wet, dry or moist tooth structure
– Impressive bond strength to ALL substrates
– Use with ALL direct and indirect restorations (<10 micron thickness)
– Perfect chemical balance for both total- and self-etch adhesion from one bottle
– Compatible with ALL resin cements (no additional activator required)
– Virtually no post-operative sensitivity
– All-Bond Universal offers the flexibility for total, self- and selective-etch procedures
– All-Bond Universal is compatible with all light, self- and dual-cured resin composite and cement materials for all direct and indirect procedures
– Other single bottle adhesives may need more than 1 bottle for indirect restorations, but with All-Bond Universal, NO activator is required.