User Review( votes)
1 x Dento-Prep Microblaster
For optimal bond strength
The Dento-Prep Microblaster is a state of the art, compact aluminium oxide air abrasive instrument manufactured from high grade steel.
The fully autoclavable microblaster is for use with abrasives such as aluminium oxide powder (particle size 20-80 micron).
You can use the micro-fine blasting to roughen the surfaces of metal, ceramic and plastic materials for effective reinforcement of adhesion with bonding agents.
The Dento-Prep Microblaster can be connected directly to the compressed air supply or a number of quick connectors are available for easy access to compressed air via a turbine coupling
The Dento-Prep features a feather trigger, which is activated by an air valve and is ideal for both intraoral and extraoral applications.
The nozzle rotates 360° for easy access to all areas of the oral cavity. Powder jar acts as a grip, perfectly balanced and comfortable in your hand.
Book your free air abrasion consultation today.
– Easy finger operation with the valve button.
– Easy installation by turbine quick couplings.
– Made from high grade stainless steel and can be autoclaved by any method.
– For use with aluminium and silicium oxide powder (particle size 20-80 um).
– Applicable with Dust-Cabinet for cleaning and sandblasting of e.g. indirect restorations.