User Review( votes)
1 x Dento-Prep
For optimal bond strength
The DentoPrep Microblaster is a state of the art aluminium oxide air abrasive instrument manufactured from high grade steel, featuring a feather trigger, which is activated by an air valve, used fro cleaning and micro-roughening of ceramic, composite and metal surfaces prior to cementation.
The instrument is ideal for both intraoral and extraoral applications.
The nozzle rotates 360° for easy access to all areas of the oral cavity. Powder jar acts as a grip, perfectly balanced and comfortable in your hand.
– Easy finger operation with the valve button.
– Easy installation by turbine quick couplings.
– Made from high grade stainless steel and can be autoclaved by any method.
– For use with aluminium and silicium oxide powder (particle size 20-80 um).
– Applicable with Dust-Cabinet for cleaning and sandblasting of e.g. indirect restorations.