DualForce Pre-Molar Rings
User Review( votes)
2 x DualForce Pre-Molar Rings (Orange)
The DualForce Pre-Molar Rings are engineered using unique, dual NiTi (Nickel Titanium) wires that provide strong, balanced separation force on both mesial and distal surfaces.
Using NiTi wire renders the DualForce Ring resistant to fatigue so you will have consistent separation force throughout the life of the ring.
DualForce Rings, available in molar and pre-molar, have 4 independent tines that adapt to the tooth morphology and exhibit the ideal engagement angle to ensure they seat firmly and securely, resisting dislodgement.
You’ll notice less hand strain is required to open the rings, when using the Dualforce Ring Forceps, yet the resulting separation force on the teeth is stronger.
The autoclavable DualForce rings resist composite and adhesive sticking.
– DualForce Rings engage the tooth more firmly and are very stable
– Less hand strain is required to open the rings, yet separation force on the teeth is stronger
– 20 degree angle placement of Ring increases separation force and prevents cusp and rubber dam clamp interference
– Interproximal separators are made with non-stick, durable plastic – preventing composite and adhesive stick, and breakage
– Ideal for stacking or butterfly placement techniques