Mod. 701 Overloupes Protective Visor
1 x 701.01 Replacement visors
Univet has developed solutions for protection even when using magnifying systems, which will allow you to carry out your profession in maximum safety.
Each Univet safety product undergoes all the strength tests required by the EN 166 standard.
These very challenging stress and optical quality tests allow each device to achieve the safety certification, ensuring superior protection compared with other products on the market.
The anti-fog tests verify the anti-fog properties of Univet lenses and visors, to ensure a clear and unobstructed vision which favours safety.
The Safety visors have been designed to be compatible with both Galilean and Prismatic Loupes, in order to allow proper protection and to guarantee magnification, focus and the absence of any optical distortion.
The Univet Face Shields provide complete facial protection for you and your staff.
View the full range of Univet Products
– Adjustable elastic band
– Flip-up to 90°
– No optical distortion (Optical Class 1)
– Anti-fog – Resistant to repeated washing (N marking)
– Impact resistant (S marking)
– Facial protection – Certified according to EN 166 point 3 for drops and splashes
– Compatible with Prismatic and Galilean Loupes and all EOS Headlights