Mucopren Soft silicone sealant
User Review( votes)
1 x 50ml Mucopren Silicone Sealant
10 x mixing tips 3.2mm
Mucopren soft can be used for permanently soft linings, for relieving sharp bony ridges and the operation site after placing implants. It is excellent for relining temporary restorations and for conditioning the mucous membranes in cases with denture sores. It can be applied directly or indirectly.
Mucopren soft is capable of bonding to acrylic dentures and is extremely firm due to the newly developed Mucopren adhesive. Therefore it will not separate from the denture; remains in situ for long periods and no gap will form between the denture acrylic and silicone soft liner.
The smooth, hydrophilic silicone surface impedes bacteria settling, avoiding infections on the denture-supporting area.
Long term elasticity relieves the critical areas of mucous membrane.
Silicone soft liner with top mechanical properties (e.g.tear resistance, elongation) means the material is easily trimmed and has a high loading capacity.
– The patented Mucopren Adhesive guarantees excellent bonding to acrylic dentures, prevents loosening from the denture and gap formation between the denture acrylic and silicone liner.
– The smooth hydrophobic silicone surface prevents inflammation of the denture-bearing area and guarantees hygienic denture conditions and a long-term period in situ.
– Permanent elasticity ensures high intraoral comfort and relieves critical areas of the oral mucosa.
– Mucopren Silicone sealer in the cartridge produces an excellent bond with the silicone liner, ensures easy handling and creates a smooth, shiny surface at the silicone/acrylic interface.
– The excellent mechanical properties of the silicone liner (e.g. tear resistance, elongation) ensure easy handling with a high loading capacity.
– Impressive features include a short curing time and adequate total working time.