User Review( votes)
100 x Temp Trays
Temp Trays are designed for accuracy and versatility. Made from rigid aluminium, they are customisable and easy to use for both anterior and posterior temporary restorations.
They can be easily adjusted for ma-laligned teeth and fit virtually all arch shapes. The design of the high perforated walls, help to firmly retain the matrix material while eliminating the chance of distortion. They are the perfect companion to Template Ultra quick matrix material.
While it may seem to be an insignificant tool, the tray you choose can be the deciding factor in whether the procedure you`re about to undertake is a success or failure and temporary procedures are no exception.
TempTray is available in anterior and posterior variations for use in either upper or lower arch.
View the full range of Clinicians Choice Products
– Captures multiple teeth
– Easily adjustable for mal-aligned teeth
– High, perforated walls firmly retain the matrix material while eliminating the chance of distortion
– Posterior tabs for easy placement can be folded in to prevent retromolar pad impingement
– Quick grip lip offers easy removal
– Made from rigid aluminum, single use, 100% recyclable impression trays designed for provisional fabrication