1 x TheraBase Dual Syringe (8g)
TheraBase is a dual-cure, calcium and fluoride-releasing, self-adhesive base/liner.
Utilising the THERA technology, TheraBase chemically bonds to tooth structure, and releases and recharges calcium and fluoride ions. TheraBases calcium release generates an alkaline PH which promotes pulp vitality. It is a dual-cured material that will polymerise even in deep restorations where light cannot reach.
TheraBase is stronger and more durable than other base materials, glass ionomers and resin-modified glass ionomers. Additionally, it is radiopaque allowing for easy identification on radiographs, providing a quick and effective diagnosis.
– Continuous release of calcium and fluoride ions
– Self-adhesive, no bonding agents required
– High compressive strength, absorbs shock and stress from occlusal forces without fracturing
– Radiopaque, allows for identification on radiographs and effective diagnosis
– Auto-mix, dual syringe provides a consistent mix for immediate delivery with zero to minimal waste of material
– Dual-cured material that will cure even in deep restorations where light cannot reach
– Generates an alkaline pH (pH=11*) in minutes, which promotes pulp vitality
– Contains the adhesion promoting monomer MDP, ensuring reliable and optimal bond to dentin.