White Dental Beauty Composite Syringe Si MP Refill
User Review( votes)
2 x 1.8g Si MP Syringe
White Dental Beauty – Professional CompoSite system, invites you to think simply & openly about aesthetic direct restorations
The White Dental Beauty Si MP is the ideal addition to White Dental Beauty CompoSite. It is a multipurpose flowable material ideally used as a base/liner, in class V restorations and cementing veneers & overlays.
The fine cannula on the application tip allows small amounts applied and id ideal for simple modelling of the incisal edge.
The White Dental Beauty CompoSite Si M has been developed with optimum viscosity and excellent handling. It is not sensitive to ambient light, giving you 8-minutes working time. With a fill content of 64%, the ISO filler is wear-resistant and has low shrinkage when light cured.
The ergonomic syringe design can be opened with one hand, freeing up your nurse for other duties.
White Dental Beauty CompoSite has an excellent polishability, allowing restorations to become invisible with natural fluorescence and high colour stability resulting in beautiful long-term aesthetics.
The minimum curing time per layer are as follows:
White Dental Beauty CompoSite Flow Masque SiM 40 seconds
The light output should be a minimum of 500 mW/cm2.
Store at temperatures between 4°C – 23°C. If refrigerated, allow White Dental Beauty CompoSite to reach room temperature before use.
Combined strategies, knowledge and superior manufacturing processes, have aided in the development of this advanced yet simple system. White Dental Beauty CompoSIte features smart-hybrid and intelligent flowable composites, backed by invaluable teaching methods.
Using a palate of specifically selected shades including a dedicated lighter range, we have created the perfect tool box that can be used to restore healthy smiles in every day practice.
Utilising the ‘Camouflage Technique’ specific to this material, our unique Masque will conceal discolouration and provide an excellent neutral base for easy composite definition.
Learn more about the #Whiteology approach
– The ideal addition to White Dental Beauty Composite
– Simple modelling of the incisal edge
– Easy Wetting
– Fine cannula application tip allows small amounts applied
– Highly aesthetic light-curing restorative material
– Natural aesthetics can be achieved with only 7 shades in a simple layer technique
– Two simple steps, perfect results
– Extensive learning and education with #Whiteology
– Eco friendly and biodegradable packaging
– Optimum Viscosity for excellent handling
– Non-sticky consistency is ideal for modelling and shaping
– Low shrinkage
– Outstanding Polishing Properties
– 8 Minutes working time
– Natural fluorescence and high colour stability
– Long resistance to ambient and chair light