User Review( votes)
1 x Flexipalette Form A
1 x Flexipalette Form B
1 x Flexipalette Form C
1 x Flexipalette Colour Match
Black Contrastor for Intra-Oral Photography
In partnership with StyleItaliano, a study group of passionate dentists and researchers, Smile Line have developed the Flexipalette Contrastors, which are a set of unique and innovative contrastors intended for intra-oral photography.
The innovative design of the Flexipalette facilitates complete black backgrounds when taking pictures. The ergonomic shape makes them easy to handle for both photographer and even for patients to self-position.
The Flexipalette Contrastors are made from a bendable copper sheet 100% over moulded with Plastimed, a medical grade silicone rubber. The soft surface is pleasant to touch, latex free, safe and hypoallergenic.
The material is opaque and reflection free. Its precise texture guarantees spotless and clean black backgrounds. The black material and its texture benefit the anti-reflection performance when taking intra-oral pictures.
<a href="https://optident.co.uk/product/flexipalette-form-a/Flexipalette A
– Protuberance palette shape for wide shots of the upper and lower arch.
– Handle shape for easy positioning.
<a href="https://optident.co.uk/product/flexipalette-form-b/Flexipalette B
– Larger round shape for large and medium arches.
– Narrow end for medium and small arches, paediatric use and lateral pictures in the anterior-posterior region.
– Outline “H” large shape for upper lip retraction and narrow regions, useful to obtain black backgrounds in occlusal shots.
– Outline “H” narrow shape for lower lip retraction and paediatric use.
– Provides a soft neutral intra-oral background, which will not disturb during shade taking, especially in anterior teeth (NOT for photography).
– Tool to regulate the white balance and exposure of digital cameras.
– For creative photo backgrounds.
View the full range of Smile Line Products.
Contrastors for Intraoral Photography
The Flexipalette is composed of a flexible copper plate covered with plasimed, a medical grade silicone, without latex and hypoallergenic.
– Can be sterilised in autoclave at 135°C
– Enhances digital photography of aesthetic cases
– Is totally opaque and reflection-free
– Comfortable for the patient
– Can be bent in a 30° to 45° degree angle to fit better into the patient’s mouth
– Latex free and hypoallergenic
– Resistant to alcohols, phenols, glutaldehyde, their mixtures and other mercury free disinfectants