User Review( votes)
2 x MyRing Junior
MyRing Junior is a paediatric sectional matrix ring that feature minimally invasive, safe-to-use, bright-coloured solutions that allow easier restorative treatment on young teeth of low crown height.
The junior sectional matrix rings combine stability with the right separation force enabling dentists to achieve ideal contact surfaces. In addition, the extra grip provided by the flexible extremities myTines Junior and rounded silicone tubes ensure a better adaptation of the sectional matrices, that helps preventing annoying composite flashes and overhangs and saving valuable chair-time.
– Autoclavable and replaceable plastic myTines Junior ends
– Ideal size to fit on deciduous teeth in childrens mouth
– Long-lasting ring made out of nickel titanium
– Optimal separation force to achieve flawless contact surfaces
– Excellent matrix adaptation and retention