2 x Pairs MyTines Small
2 x Pairs MyTines Medium
2 x Pairs MyTines Large
Developed for a precise adaptation of Polydentia’s sectional matrices to a wide range of clinical situations and teeth of different crown heights.
In case of dissimilar tooth morphologies, the ability to combine myTines Small with myTines Medium on the same Polydentia’s sectional ring, provide an enhanced matrix adaptation to the teeth and a firm grip, thus reducing composite flashes and optimising stability.
The anatomical shape of myTines Small & Medium enable to achieve tight contact points.
MyTines Large are perfect on wide cavity preparations, even in case of missing cusp.
The asymmetry of the wings allows a perfect adaptation on distal and mesial cavities simply by inverting the position of the extremities. Also, the possibility of combining MyTines Small, MyTines Medium and MyTines Large ensures an excellent matrix adaptation and a firm grip, thus reducing composite flashes and overhangs.
– Increases ring stability on wide cavities even with missing cusp
– V-shaped to accommodate the wedge
– Replaceable, interchangeable and autoclavable plastic extremities
– Asymmetric extremities’ wings improve adaptation
– Extremities can be inverted to provide further flexibility